Client Comments And Questions

This is a test section of this website. Due to the abuse of the discussion board I am trying this format instead. Several posts from the previous board have been added to this site.

I am not sure how this will work out but I wanted to give clients a place to leave comments and post questions or concerns.

Feel free to post comments.

About westerne

Western Executive Photography can handle all of your photographic needs. Our photography studio is located in Hilliard Ohio which makes it convenient to supply service to all of the Columbus Ohio metro area. We have experience in all fields of photography such as portrait photography, wedding photography, event photography, studio photography, legal photography and commercial photography. We offer on location studio style photography or activity candid as well as in studio sessions. This gives you the comfort and ability to have photographs in a natural comfortable setting. We can custom make packages for each event or customer. We want to be your Columbus Ohio Photographer.
This entry was posted in General Comments or Questions. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Client Comments And Questions

1. Orozona Restorations says:

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:36 am Post subject:

________________________________________
    I would like to thank you for the excellent service you provided. You are truly dedicated to serving and satisfying the customer. My wife was extremely happy with the results.

We look forward to utilizing your professional service again in the very near future. Your professionalism and excellence in service is what makes you and your company stand out above others. Thank you once again!
    _________________
    I highly recommend Western Exec. They are dedicated to serving and satisfying the customer on all levels with their professional and excellent quality of service.

2. Jesse says:

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:11 am Post subject: THANKS !!!!!

________________________________________
    I wanted to thank you for all the help and reassurance you gave on my wedding day. The pictures were great and we couldn’t have asked for more. We will be contacting soon for family portraits.

Thanks

Jesse

3. Kelly says:

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:42 am Post subject: Service

________________________________________
    The services we received from western executive photography was wonderful. Looking at the pictures after the wedding made us feel like we were there again. They told the story we hoped would be told with our wedding album. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Kelly Madison
    Columbus, Ohio

4. Sandra says:

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:49 pm Post subject: Wonderful

________________________________________
    I hired Western Executive Photography to photograph my daughters wedding last August. I have heard many horror stories about wedding photographers and can say my experience was wonderful. We have received our package and the pictures are beautiful. The photographers captured the true feeling of the wedding and put them to paper. I strongly recommend Western Executive Photography. We will be using them for all of family photograph needs.

Sandra K.
    Westerville Ohio

5. LHelpman says:

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:29 pm Post subject:

________________________________________
    We would just like to thank Western Exec for the wonderful job they did with our pictures from our wedding. They captured some truly priceless moments. They were the best They were very professional, very friendly with our guests. We hardly knew they were there. I would highly recommend them to anyone who would be interested in using them. My daughter will be having a reception here in Columbus in the summer and I already have told her to use Western Exec. You guys are fabulous. Keep us the awesome work.

Thanks Again,
    Dan & Lori Helpman
    Westerville, Ohio

6. Perry Nestle says:

Hey Guys

We were so lucky to have found you!

With your help, our wedding was perfect, exciting and elegant, but not stuffy. You had us completely relaxed which made everything seem so perfect.

You made sure our wedding was personalized and all about us. The photos are perfect and I couldnt have asked for more. You far exceeded what we thought we would get.

We are very grateful Mark

We Thank You with all our thanks !!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WWORK

7. korin says:

Commentary and archival information about Jenna Jameson from The New York Times

8. Pingback: IeriWinner_22

9. Kate says:

Nice work!

10. Chris and Lindsay says:

These guys are absolutely fabulous to work with! They did an amazing job and we had so much fun with the photographers. The final product was perfect!!! We recommend them to everyone! A+++++++++++++++++

11. Pingback: Used Corvettes for Sale 1995

12. Pingback: Used Corvettes for Sale 1969

13. Jason Rikki says:

Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. The pictures turned out better than excepted. Both of the photographers were professional and accomodating, even with the poor planning on our behalf We have already recommended the photographers to a friend!

14. Lisa M says:

Thanks for making this special occasion stress free !!!! Mark did a wonderful job !!!!!!

15. Todd Swift says:

Mark & Lori,

Just wanted to tell you “Thanks” again for all your hard work. You guys were certainly drained at the end of the night I could tell. But when I seen the results of our photos you took I could see why. Tonya started crying after looking through just the first few. “They were amazing!!!!” I never thought we were going to be so delighted as we were. Words can not express our thanks to the both of you.

I promise you that if we need anything more I will let you know and we would certainly pass your name along to anyone who mat be looking for a professional photographer(s). Absolutly amazing!!!

Thanks again! Hope to stay in contact with you over the years to come. I may need your help when it comes to photos for my websites as well.

16. westerne says: